HOW TO REQUEST MEDICATION REFILLS FOR YOUR PET:
*Please provide us with the following information:
1) Your Pet's name and your Last name
2) Name of medication
3) Strength/concentration of medication
4) Dose of medication (How much and how often are you giving this medication)
5) The quantity of medication you would like to refill (can also let us know in the number of days or months worth you would like)
6) How is your pet currently doing?
*Please remember that medication refills will need to be approved by a veterinarian. We will contact you if there are any issues refilling it and inform you when it is ready for pick up.
It is recommended to request refills at least 2 weeks in advanced before running out of long term medication in case medications need to be compounded at a pharmacy or if there are any delays with delivery.
Please call us at 604-620-9091 to request a refill of medication!