We have a range of items from prescription food, dental care products, grooming supplies, medication and more.
If we do not carry the item (food, treats, shampoos, or etc.) in stock regularly or if you would like large quantities of a particular item, we can special order them for you!
- How often do you order?
- We order once a week, with the exception of ordering once a week when there are any clinic or supplier closures due to holidays.
- How do I place an order?
- Please call us at 604-620-9091 and provide us with the following information:
- 1. Your full name
- 2. Your phone # to contact you at
- 3. Your pet's name
- 4. The name of the item (requesting an order by calling it by it's colour is unacceptable)
- 5. The item size/concentration
- 6. The quantity of the item
- Are repeated orders automatically placed?
- No, please contact us by phone each time you would like to place an order.
- When does the order arrive?
- The order arrives on Thurdays at the earliest.
- What is the cut-off date to order?
- The cut off is Tuesday at 6:00pm.
- How do I know when my item is ready for pick up?
- We will contact you once the item has arrived, please do not come in until contacted, as time of arrival varies depending on delivery.
- How long do you keep the ordered items at the clinic?
- We only keep unpaid ordered items in stock for 2 weeks. If items are not picked up in a timely manner, they will be returned to stock to be available to be sold.
- Are there any restrictions?
- Prescriptions will not be filled unless authorized by the veterinarian.
- For prescription food (anything other than dental, puppy/kitten, adult or senior) we will require confirmation of the food being recommended by a veterinarian.
- Patients may require an examination (and/or blood tests) before refilling any previous medications unless a written prescription is provided by your current veterinarian. Please call us in advance to see if have the item in stock.