Having to find a boarding facility to leave your beloved pets may be difficult, but what better way is there than having them stay with your local veterinary clinic?
At Dawson Street Veterinary Clinic, not only can you be assured that your pets will receive the love and care from fellow animal lovers but as well as professional veterinary treatment if any unexpected situations should occur. Our staff have the compassion, knowledge and ability to take care of your pets.
- Dogs will receive a minimum of 3 walks per day
(morning, early afternoon and evening)
- Dogs will have play time in our large indoor enclosure
- Cats will receive individualized attention (if they desire) at least 3 times per day (they will be allowed as much socialization as they will tolerate)
- Cats will each be allowed to roam the room (unless they prefer to stay in the kennels)
- Pocket animals will be cared for depending on their individualized needs
- All boarded animals are checked again between the hours of 8pm and 11pm
- Please note that there is no 24 hour supervision of boarded animals during the stay
Regular business hours for Dawson Street Veterinary Clinic are Monday through Saturday 9:30am to 6:30pm. On Sundays and Holidays when the clinic is closed for business, all animals receive a minimum of 3 visits; with provision of fresh food, water, clean bedding, toileting breaks, play time and walks.
If given permission, we will post photos of your pets to our Facebook page so you can stay updated!